FALA Volunteer Corps
The FALA Council is a group that meets on the last Monday of Every Month at 3:30 pm in Rm 8 at school. This group discusses and brainstorms about things that are happening at school and how to make everything run better.
It typically is comprised of a few Students, Parents, Teachers, and also is run by Dean Crawley. It is a great way to hear what feedback from all sides of our school and have a direct ear to give ideas to our Dean. If you want to be involved and have a say in what is happening at our school, then The FALA Council IS the meeting to attend.
Next Meeting is Tomorrow
Monday, February 27th at 3:30 pm in Rm 8
Here are the notes from our last meeting on 1/30/17:
Attendees – Indie and Gessica Neilson, Joe and Debbie Bodin, Julia Gilmore and Deidre Crawley
- Communication – Dean Crawley asked that the FALA Council Members share info with her. There is a lot going on at FALA and the Dean wants to make sure nothing gets missed.
- Looking into the Application that FUSD uses for Snow Day Alerts or something similar to quickly get messages out to the FALA Community through texts.
- Promote FALA Extravaganza and 20th Birthday Party in a variety of formats.
- Start working on messages to Seniors and their families for Graduation.
- Julia will look into Flag Scanner.
- Develop a FALA Press Release List.
Concerns from students, parents or teachers that need attention:
* Parent Resources and general FALA Web Site usability.
* Academic Calendar was not posting.