FALA Volunteer Corps
On Tuesday evening (November 1st) we will be having our next Advisory and Volunteer gathering… I have some fun things planned and it will be all about Brainstorming and Helping Each other move forward on our individual Team Projects. We will be sitting in a Circle and anyone who wants to talk about their area can do so… This will let the group discussions help us all move in the right direction.
Date/Time: Tuesday, November 1st at 6:30 pm at FALA.
ALL Advisory Counsel, Team Captains, Team Members, General Volunteers… are invited. And, we’d like to encourage you to bring a friend too who might want to join our group!
Some Items on the Table
- How’s the November Mixer Shaping up and is there anything that Sherry needs help with? Flowers at Winter Escapades update…
- Appreciation Committee Ideas and Plans to help Alisa take it to the next level.
- A quick Show and Tell on how to get into the Website, the Idea Board, and Contact Lists.
- December Beautification Day Planning from Richard and Debbie (who is now Team Captain).
- Anything else you all want to talk about…
Please come and join us…! I’d love a RSVP so I can get a feel for who is coming.