FALA Volunteer Corps
We have lots of projects and ideas in the works!
Please join us for our next Volunteer Meeting on Thursday, February 16th from 6:30 to 8 pm at the Flagstaff School of Music (on 7th Avenue across from Big Lots).
This will be a very special gathering where we work together to figure out all of our activities for the rest of this school year. This gathering will be all about Brainstorming and Helping Each other move forward on our individual Team Projects. We will be sitting in a Circle and anyone who wants to talk about their area can do so… This will let the group discussions help us all move in the right direction.
ALL Advisory Counsel, Team Captains, Team Members, General Volunteers, Teachers… are invited. And, we’d like to encourage you to bring a friend too who might want to join our community!
Some Items on the Table:
- Campus Music – The Music Reps will talk about bringing music to campus.
- Our Next Beautification Day Planning … and more projects in the works!
- The Social/Event Coordinators will tell us about upcoming Mixers, Events, and Plans for the Spring Shows.
- The Tech/IT Team will tell about progress on becoming a Google School and other Techie topics.
- The Appreciation Team will tell us of their upcoming plans and how our latest Appreciation activities have gone.
- The Communication Team will talk about our plans to get the word out for the rest of the teams including a new Writing Team.
- …and anything else you all want to talk about.
Feel free to bring snacks and beverages!
Please come and join us…! I’d love a RSVP so I can get a feel for who is coming.