FALA Volunteer Corps
Join us at the next meeting of the FALA Volunteer Corps on
Tuesday, July 12th at 6:30 pm in a classroom at the school.
Please join us…!
- Overview of Minutes from Last Month
- Advisory Counsel Announcements
- Secretary needed
- Representative Committee Chair needed
- Program Review
- Registration Days – Report from Sherry Wood (Committee Chair)
- Carpool Program – Report from Debbie Bodin (Committee Chair)
- Chaperone/Drivers Program
- School Beautification Days
- In School Support
- The Think Tank – Report from Joe Bodin (Committee Chair)
- New Business Discussion
- Next Meeting Scheduled: Tuesday, August 9th at 6:30 pm
Please take a moment to review the website at www.falavolunteers.com to see everything we’ve been putting together. The website has recently gone through a major overhaul to focus on the projects and programs we are currently working on.
Also, we will have some beverages and snacks, but would like to encourage everyone to bring something to munch on for the group to make it an enjoyable and relaxed meeting!