FALA Volunteer Corps
We know the month of May gets crazy, which is why we want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH, Fala parents, for supporting the recent Appreciation Team events (May 8, 9 & 10).
Your generosity made our events a big success and the FALA Teachers & Staff truly appreciated all the love.
Here’s what we did (with your help!) during FALA Appreciation Week:
- Decorated the table in the break room with flowers and a sign including words of gratitude from parents.
- Brought in lots of delicious baked goods (Tuesday)
- Provided a gigantic & overflowing basket of fresh fruit (Wednesday)
- Shared a wonderful selection of desserts (Thursday)
- Gave each faculty & staff member a special $50 gift.
The teachers, staff & administration were so appreciative. Your contributions helped bring smiles to the faces of the dedicated people who educate our children.
Thank you for supporting these appreciation events!
We truly couldn’t have done all this without you!
All the best,
Appreciation Team Captain